Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Roisin's Red Blanket

  © Kellie Straw, all rights reserved.
This past summer I lived in an upstairs apartment above two little dogs that lived in the house below. I got to know them pretty quickly as they visited often. Roisin was known to have a bit of an attitude, probably a terrier thing, and bite people as a way of introductions, but for some reason, she didn't act out with me. She was a little shy at first so I gave her plenty of space but always a warm expression which seemed to soften her over time. After a few weeks we became fast friends and always looked forward to seeing one another in the mornings. I love her little tufts of long hair all over her face because they added to her overall charm and silliness. Here's Roisin all snuggled in her blanket on the sofa getting pets from her mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment