Friday, September 6, 2013

Best Dog Park in the World

© Kellie Straw, all rights reserved.

I doubt I will ever forget the bliss Rose exhibited when she barreled down the long flight of wooden steps that ended on the sands of the beach in Santa Barbara, Ca; it was indeed love at first sight, actually every sight for Rose. The long stretches of shore were loaded with smells any dog would relish. The cool ocean water and that constant breeze off the mighty blue Pacific always delighted her into endless silly dog shenanigans.  She made friends every time we visited and dragged her feet appropriately when it came time to leave. I find comfort in the belief that Rose has made it back there and is enjoying her favorite playground anytime she wants for as long as she wants....there was just no place she'd rather be.  

© Kellie Straw, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment